The present Terms & Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “T&C”) govern your participation in the sweepstake “spot a se:joy” (hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion”) of Sedus Stoll AG (hereinafter referred to as “Sedus”). The competition is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any affiliated company and is not sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram, Facebook or any affiliated company.
1. Participation is open to all individuals, who are eighteen (18) years or older. Participants must have a public Instagram profile and are allowed to publish one (1) picture.
2. Employees of Sedus, its affiliated companies and distributors and their family members are excluded from participating in the Promotion.
3. The Promotion begins on May 23, 2017 and ends on May 29, 2017, 10.00 CET. Entries received on Instagram after this period will be automatically excluded from the Promotion.
4. No other form of participation (other than the one listed above) will be accepted. Incomplete entries will be invalid and will automatically be excluded from the Promotion.
5. Sedus will collect and process personal data, such as names or e-mail addresses, only in connection with and for the purpose of determining the winners of the Promotion or, if desired, to send out relevant information. This data will be handled in strict confidence and will not be transmitted to any third party.
6. The participants grant Sedus and its affiliated companies a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to use and/or modify their pictures uploaded on Instagram, especially for marketing purposes.
7. The Promotion offers participants the chance to win a Sedus se:joy chair, delivered cost free to any address in the UK. Delivery costs to other countries will be charged.
8. Prizes that are not claimed or rejected for any reason will remain in the possession of Sedus without winners being entitled to receive a replacement.
9. In the event that winners cannot be contacted within thirty (30) working days, or they do not claim their prize within thirty (30) working days of being informed of the announcement, or the contact details provided are incorrect, or the prize cannot be delivered or accepted on other grounds, the winner will not be entitled to claim the prize and Sedus reserves the right to select another winner.
Limitation of liability
10. Sedus is not responsible or liable for any costs or other expenses related to the participation in the Promotion.
11. Sedus is not responsible or liable for (a.) any network, computer hardware or software problems in any form that result in the participant being delayed, hindered or unable to participate in the Promotion; (b.) any other problems or accidents of any nature that are connected with the functionality of the Internet, the website, computer hardware or software; and (c.) any errors when entering personal data, unless Sedus acts negligently or deliberately.
12. To the extent permitted under applicable law, neither Sedus nor its partners shall be responsible nor liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by participation in the Promotion.
13. In the event that the Promotion does not take place as intended due to any grounds which are beyond the control of Sedus, or it is found to be in conflict with existing law, Sedus reserves the right immediately to cancel, modify or postpone the Promotion without incurring any liability for such and without resulting in the right to compensation on the part of the participant.
Data Protection & Participation
14. By participating in the Promotion, the participants grant Sedus access to their personal information published on Instagram and Facebook.
15. The data collected will be solely used to implement the Promotion and will be stored for a maximum of three months.
16.Participants have the right to access, correct and delete their personal information.
17. Sedus reserves the right to exclude participants from the Promotion who have submitted entries with incorrect or falsified personal information.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
18. If any item in these conditions of participation is held by a competent court or authority to be invalid or unenforceable, this item shall be eliminated and the remainder of the items shall remain in force unchanged.
19. Applicable law shall exclusively apply.
20. Sedus reserves the right to alter the conditions of participation at any time without resulting in any liability towards the participants or third parties. The legal recourse is excluded.
21. Sedus shall implement the Promotion in accordance with German law. Queries regarding the conditions of participation and Promotion may be addressed in writing to: Sedus Stoll AG, Brückenstraße 15, 79761 Waldshut, Germany.
Organizer of the competition:
Sedus Stoll Aktiengesellschaft
Tel.: +49 (7751) 84 - 0
Fax: +49 (7751) 84 - 310
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Dr. Klaus Eisele
Board of Directors
Register of Companies HRB 621114
VAT Registration Number: DE 811 82 43 42