The following Terms and Conditions apply solely to entries in the "UNLEASH YOUR GENIUS and win an se:motion", held by Sedus Stoll AG (Sedus) at the Orgatec trade fair in Cologne from 23 to 26 October 2018.
1. The competition is open to all visitors to the trade fair aged 18 and over.
Employees and staff of Sedus, its affiliated companies and distributors and their family members are excluded.
2. The competition will be held only during the hours when Orgatec is open to the public: from 23 to 26 October between 9 am and 6 pm each day. Entries submitted outside these hours or at a later date cannot be accepted.
3. All entrants may complete one entry card and also enter a quote of their choice on the front of the card. Each entrant is only entitled to make one suggestion. Any additional cards will not be considered.
4. All entry cards must be completed legibly on both sides. In particular, you must enter your correct and full name and your correct and full email address/Instagram name, and then pin your card to the Sedus "Ideas Board" on the Sedus stand during the times stated above.
4. On each day of Orgatec, Sedus will publish a selection of quotes and the day's winner on its Instagram account. The quotes will be published anonymously or with an abbreviated form of the entrant's name (first name and first letter of surname, e.g. "Peter M.").
5. Sedus will judge the best quote each day, using the following criteria:
- Creativity of the quote
- Meaningful content
- Content that fits well with Sedus
Sedus shall appoint judges to decide the winner at their sole discretion.
6. The winner on each day will be presented with an se:motion chair from Sedus in the version depicted on the entry card. The prize is non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash. The prize includes free delivery.
7. Sedus will contact each day's winner via the contact details provided by the entrant on the entry card. If Sedus is unable to contact the entrant within 30 days, or if the entrant does not respond within 30 days after being contacted, the prize shall be forfeited. In this case, Sedus reserves the right to select another winner.
9. Entrants must provide their name and correct email address or Instagram name in order to enter the prize competition and to enable Sedus to determine and notify the winner.
Sedus will process the personal information provided by entrants in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, and particularly in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), only in connection with and for the purpose of determining and contacting the winner and sending the prize.
The data will be processed in compliance with the legal provisions, particularly the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the GDPR.
Sedus shall only pass on the data to third parties to the extent necessary in order to send the prize to the winner. Apart from the haulier/courier used by Sedus, this may also include an authorised Sedus dealer in the winner’s area. The data will only be used for the purpose of delivering the prize and will then be deleted. The legal basis for this sharing of data is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
Sedus will store entrants’ data for a maximum of 3 months after the competition has ended.
Please also refer to Sedus’s General Privacy Statement, particularly with regard to entrants’ data rights. The General Privacy Statement can be found on the Sedus website at (https://www.sedus.com/en/meta-footer/privacy-policy/).
10. The winner hereby grants Sedus, without remuneration, a non-exclusive right to use the quote without any territorial or time restriction. In particular, Sedus is entitled to use the quote, with or without modification, for marketing purposes, both online and offline.
11. The competition judges' decision is final.
12. This prize competition and the Terms and Conditions of entry shall be governed exclusively by German law.
13. Contact: Sedus Stoll AG, Christof-Stoll-Strasse 1, 79804 Dogern, Germany