Cosy comfort for every workplace
se:motion net stands out with its unique, kinematic movement concept and the well-proven seating comfort which is achieved without any adjustment effort. The shape, with the custom-made knitted membrane, and the design, with the height-adjustable armrests are particularly suitable for agile workplace concepts, whether for start-ups, co-working areas or home offices. It is the simple idea of flexibility that makes the se:motion net special – just sit down and get started.
Active and ergonomic sitting at any time
Simplicity of use and ergonomics are not contradictory terms: The seat cushion, the backrest with adjustable lumbar support, and the height-adjustable armrests ensure comfort and promote a healthy sitting posture. Upright or leaned back — the generous opening angle of 23 degrees encourages more movement when sitting.
Whether in black or pale grey, the se: motion net exudes a sense of dynamic lightness. The backrest is equipped with a comfortable knitted membrane that is air-permeable and breathable. Black, grey, red and petrol are available for the colour design. The seat upholstery can be chosen in a matching colour from the Sedus fabric collections. The perfect match for the working environment – classic and timeless for the office or cosy and chic for the home.
The backrest is optionally available with lumbar support.
Frame and armrests can be configured in black or pale grey. The armrest pads are always basalt grey.
The membrane can be selected in black, grey, red or petrol.
Can be chosen from the Sedus fabric collections.
The armrests are height adjustable.
For a harmonious overall appearance
A harmonious working environment contributes significantly to well-being and productivity. Well conceived furnishings, pleasant fabric and material combinations as well as the choice of colour accents are key factors for achieving this goal. Whether Smart Balance, Soft Being, Urban Living or Multi Creation – the se:motion net can be easily adapted to any of these colour schemes.
|Backrest||• Back covered with a 3D knitted membrane, air- and moisture-permeable, wrinkle free, easy to clean, corresponding resilience of the membrane to retain the shape of the backrest|
• Optional height-adjustable, retrofittable lumbar support available
|Armrests||• Height-adjustable, ergonomically shaped plastic armrests (3611) in the selected model colour, armrest height adjustment 70 mm (200 - 270 mm), clear width 495 mm |
• Optional fixed armrests made of plastic (3110) in the selected model colour, clear width 530 mm or without armrests
|Mechanism||• Innovative kinematic motion concept without mechanical linkage. Ergonomically intuitive seat comfort without complicated adjustments by the user|
• Quick and intuitive adjustment using just two easily reachable control elements (height + lock). Further ergonomic adjustments are made automatically by the office chair
• Support pressure of the backrest automatically adjusts to the user/body weight
• Large backrest tilt angle of 23° enables maximum mobility
• A forward (5°) and slight sideways rocking action encourages ergonomically beneficial changes of posture and dynamic sitting
• Backrest locking possible
• Ergonomically shaped seat shell with anatomically shaped seat surface with pelvis support, seat pan and rounded front edge of seat
|Seat height-adjustment||• Stepless gas spring height adjustment, height adjustment 420 - 525 mm|
|Base||• 5-leg stand made of plastic in black (basic model, RAL 9011) or light grey (RAL 7035), castors with 65 mm diameter, choice of hard or soft, always black|
|User weight||• Recommended for a user weight of up to 130 kg|
|Standards / Certificates|
• GREENGUARD certified