The perfect desk for everyone
Whether it's a simple desk, a height-adjustable desk, a meeting table or even a canteen table: Sedus places great emphasis on ergonomics and quality in the design of the office furniture. Desks are developed by in-house designers and engineers and are manufactured on site.
High-quality desks for the office and home
Where do employees sit during their working day? The choice of a desk largely depends on the needs of an individual. Does your work require a large work area, do you need a bench to share with your colleagues, do you prefer an individual desk, do you need a large meeting table or are you looking for a desk for your home office that will integrate harmoniously into your home furnishings?
The workspace plays a major role in choosing the right desk. Where exactly do you work? In a single office, at a team workstation, at home or in a co-working space? Sedus offers an individual solution for every requirement – because not all desks are the same.
• Home office desk: Every home office looks different. Not everyone has a whole room at their disposal. In order to integrate the home office harmoniously into your home, however, it is important to select a desk for the home office such that it blends stylishly into the home, whilst merging the appearance and functionality.
• Height-adjustable desk: Changing the working position at the push of a button. The height-adjustable motorised desk focuses on the change of posture. The desk height can be automatically changed from a sitting position to a standing position and back. Furthermore, the desk is suitable for everyone, because it can be individually adjusted to any body height.
• High desk: It doesn't always have to be the classic desk height – it can also go higher. The high desk is the ideal meeting point in the team work area, in which users can choose whether they want to stand or sit.
• Agile desk: This multi-user workstation can be used by several people. Light in design and fitted with castors, these desks are ideal for teamwork or for the use at home.
• Lounge & bistro table: Certain areas, such as relaxation corners or bistros, do not require work tables such as those described above; our lounge & bistro tables, however, are the perfect choice here. They create a pleasant atmosphere and offer optimal use due to their flexibility.
• Accessories: The workstations can be fitted with various add-on elements. These include, for example, cable channels or various screen elements. These screen elements serve as sound insulation and privacy screens, while also creating a neat-looking workstation.
Ergonomics while working
When working at a desk, it is important not to forget about changing the posture and alternating between the desk heights. In order to incorporate enough movement into everyday life and prevent headaches and back pain, a suitable swivel chair and a height-adjustable desk are of great help. Movement is already pre-programmed. Due to this ergonomic workstation, even the longest desk work becomes a dynamic experience.