Well-being tailored to you. Depending on the setting and usage, se:spot can be stylishly customised with various seat shell colours and leg versions. The discreet colour versions and high-quality materials underscore the harmonious lines and turn se:spot into an eye-catcher from every angle.
Good design represents an endless source of discovery. At first glance, se:spot impresses with its reduced and truly natural design style. At second glance, it reveals its intelligent details, ranging from the shaped seat shell to the slim wooden or metal legs. se:spot knows how to please, especially once you have taken a seat.
- Plastic glides
- Felt glides
• silk grey
• antique pink
• fjord green
- Steel frame white
- Steel frame black
- Steel frame chromed
- Wooden frame beech natural
- Wooden frame beech black
- Wooden frame oak natural
- Seat and backrest without upholstery
- Seat and backrest upholstered
|Frame se:spot tube|
Steel frame not stackable white
Steel frame not stackable black
Frame se:spot stack
Steel frame stackable white
|Steel frame stackable black|
Steel frame stackable chromed
Frame se:spot wood
Wooden frame not stackable beech natural
|Wooden frame not stackable beech black|
Wooden frame not stackable oak natural
Model colour / plastic parts
Seat and backrest without upholstery
Seat and backrest upholstered
|Packaging dimensions||B: 570 mm, H: 474 mm, T: 552 mm|
|User weight||Recommended for user weights up to 110 kg|
• One-piece seat made of polypropylene, ergonomically shaped with lumbar curvature, tapered backrest, gently shaped seat recess and slightly sloping, all-round bevelled seat
|Cushions||• Upholstered cushion, approx. 16 mm thick with an approx. 10 mm foam filling, sewn with 2 x approx. 3 mm layers of genuine wool felt, non-slip finish on the underside|
• Either grey or graphite; the underside is always anthracite
|Upholstery||• The changeable upholstery, which gives the chair the impression of being fully upholstered, can be fitted or exchanged at any time without the need for tools|
• The upholstery comprises two parts: the front features 10 mm-thick foam wrapped in velour and covered with Atlantic, Phoenix, Step or Fame; the outer cover is available in Nexus Graphite UNY11 (4N1) or Nexus Storm UNY07 (4N2).
|Frame||Three different frame versions are available:|
(1) Wooden frame: solid wood tapered legs, attached to a die-cast aluminium support plate, sandblasted with powder coating. Chair legs in natural and black beech and natural oak.
(2) Steel frame, non-stackable, powdered or chrome-plated.
(3) Steel frame, stackable with integrated plastic stacking tray to protect the seat and upholstery, powdered or chrome-plated, up to 10 chairs can be stacked.
All steel frames are 18 mm in diameter with a wall thickness of 2.0 mm
Steel frames feature inclinable glides. All frames come with plastic or felt glides
|Standards / Certificates|
• GS label by TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH / DIN EN 16139