The se:lab products follow a modern, harmonious design language with high recognition value. All components can be individually combined and allow great freedom of design. Thanks to their lightweight design, castors and other details, they can be operated intuitively and wherever needed.
Many se:lab products are equipped with castors, making them easy to take along or reposition
The colour of the upholstery can be chosen from the Sedus fabric collections.
For se:lab sofa the colours clear white, black, cayenne red, fjord green and sand beige are available.
The modern round tube frames make a uniform design language possible for all se:lab furniture.
Colourful and individual
Frames in classic black or fashionable fjord green, surfaces in clear white or oak: Various colours and combinations are available for the se:lab products, which can be put together according to taste and use area.
Whether Smart Balance, Soft Being, Urban Living or Multi Creation – the se:lab products can be modified to suit any of these colour schemes.
We purchase around two thirds of the steel, aluminium and wood which we require to produce our products in Germany and almost all the rest from Europe, this helps us to avoid long delivery routes whilst, at the same time, boosting the local economy. We use materials which have been tested and assessed with respect to potentially adverse effects on human health and the environment.
Sustainable production of se:lab sofa
- Covers not glued into place
- CFC-free filling
- Galvanisation with chrome III
- Use of certified upholstery fabrics in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Produced using 100 % green electricity
- Produced in accordance with EMAS III Environmental management
- Produced in accordance with DIN ISO 14001 Environmental management
- Produced in accordance with DIN EN 45001 Occupational safety
Single and team desks
|Upholstery||• Comfortable and generously sized upholstered cushions, suitable for any body size|
• Filling consists of hollow fibre balls made of 100% polyester
• Upholstery thickness 200 mm
• Membrane of the cushion attachment: made of 100% recyclable polyester, always in black, prevents the cushions from slipping
• Seat and backrest cushion can be individually configured
|Frame||• Curved round tube from steel: Ø 40 mm, wall thickness 2 mm|
|Castors/glides||• Soft castors are supplied for universal use, Ø 100 mm, white colour for white frame, otherwise always black|
• Glides are attached to the rear frame tube, they are suitable for universal use, always white
|User weight||• Recommended for user weights up to 110 kg per cushion|
|Shipping / dispatch|
• The model is available in a space-saving package for safe delivery by courier, unique and easy to assemble
|Warranty||• 5 years (see guarantee terms)|