Items can be stored and collected without using a key, around the clock
Receipts for drop-off and pick-up
You can always check via the app whether an item has been deposited for you or when an item you have deposited is collected
Contactless transfer of goods
In times of Covid-19, a contactless handover of goods increases the safety of employees
Confidential documents are made available in compliance with GDPR and without unnecessary delay
The terminal can be equipped with different locker elements in various sizes
Our order-specific production allows for a variety of designs of individual locker units
Examples of use
There are no limits to your ideas – basic workflows for the se:hub are pre-defined for many application areas. Furthermore, you can add individual workflows and visualise them using the existing software system.
As a handover station
The system is ideal for the contactless transfer of documents and objects. It is guaranteed that only authorised persons can open the respective locker using the QR code. se:hub is operational around the clock and thus offers a 24-hour service for:
- IT hardware (contactless handover and delivery of hardware, e.g. laptop, smartphone, beamer)
- Fleet management (provision of keys and vehicle documents)
- HR department (safe and compliant with data protection handover of documents)
- External services, such as couriers, laundry services, repair services
As a temporary storage
The lockers are also ideal for temporary and protected storage of items in the following areas:
- Reception (storage of bags, suitcases)
- Meeting and seminar rooms (storage of documents and workshop tools for seminars)
- Open-plan offices (locking up valuables)
- Co-working areas (overnight storage of work materials)
The locker units come with a cable-connected electronic lock with an indicator light as standard. A USB charging function and an LED light are also optionally available.
Operation via app or at the terminal
Using the app, you can book electronic lockers from anywhere. All bookings can be shared with colleagues or external guests and service providers. They will receive an individual information text via email as well as a QR code to open the locker.
One-time registration at the locker unit terminal or via the app (smartphone or desktop)
Book the locker
Select an available locker and, if necessary, enter a time slot for collection; place the item into the locker and close it; the programme will create a QR code to open the locker which you can then forward
Open the locker
The recipient can open the locker with the provided QR code using the scanner at the terminal (no registration required)
a) The locker cabinet is transferred to the app, enabling the user to quickly find the desired locker. Available lockers are displayed in green.
b) Select the desired locker and enter a time slot. It is possible to enter an individual message for the recipient (optional).
c) A QR code is generated after the booking has been made. Using this code, you can open the locker and share it with others.
Individual and modular
The core element of the se:hub system is the terminal. It has a QR code scanner, is available in two heights and can be optionally equipped with a touch screen for operation.
We offer standard modules for additional functionality, which can be configured in four heights and in different locker sizes (XS, S, M and L). These modules create a wide range of individual configuration options.
optional touch screen
*incl. plinth and cover panel
• Control unit with QR code scanner
• Optional with 10.5" touch screen
• H/W/D: 152 x 134 x 530 mm (inside dimensions)
• Suitable for: keys, vehicle registration documents, identity cards
• H/W/D: 152 x 325 x 530 mm (inside dimensions)
• Suitable for: documents, folders, IT equipment
• H/W/D: 324 x 325 x 530 mm (inside dimensions)
• Suitable for: handbags, backpacks, parcels
• H/W/D: 694 x 325 x 530 mm (inside dimensions)
• Suitable for: suitcases, bags, packages
se:hub is a cloud-based data system that has been developed in cooperation with the company Kapsch from Austria. The software and hardware guarantee the best quality and security from Europe.
Your data is safe here
The software of the se:hub runs by default in the “Kapsch earthDATAsafe“, Austria’s most secure computing centre built 900 meters into the mountains. All data that is recorded is stored in the Kapsch data safe. The server is certified with all security-relevant certifications. Since the cloud platform is container-based, it can also be hosted in an external data centre.
Colourful and individual
Our order-specific production makes individual designs of the se:hub possible – from high-quality decorative wood to high-contrast colour combinations. The Sedus colour schemes – Smart Balance, Soft Being, Urban Living or Multi Creation – provide inspiration for different design concepts.
- Can be used via smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC with all common operating systems
- When commissioning a se:hub, it is essential to ensure there is access to a power supply and a stable internet connection at the installation site
- Existing standard workflows, such as Smart Locker, fleet management, document management, contactless handover, IT supply as well as customised workflows are possible
- Open API (integration into existing infrastructure/Active Directory)
- Integration of the workplace management system se:connects or other third-party systems are possible
- GDPR compliant
- Individualisation of the app design, for example, with your own logo and background colour