Seating furniture that makes the difference
Whether it's an ergonomic swivel chair, a solid four-legged chair, a chic executive chair or a comfortable sofa: if you opt for a chair from Sedus, you are guaranteed to have quality, ergonomics and design, all in one product. With high-quality materials, careful manufacturing and well thought-out functions, our products meet the highest requirements and enable an optimal sitting experience. Manufactured in Germany – for "Made in Germany" chairs.
Ergonomic chairs for the office and home office
No matter where you work, the right furniture is crucial for your well-being and a productive working day. The ergonomic aspects of swivel chairs are of particular importance. The chair should perfectly adapt to each user and support the body even when they sit for a longer period of time. This includes, for example, the seat height adjustment, seat tilt and backrest pressure, backrest adjustment, armrests as well as an optional neck support.
Chairs to meet a wide range of requirements
As different as people and their needs are, so is the variety of chairs. The workspace also plays a significant part: Is it an open-plan office with multi-user workstations, a work café, a co-working space or a home office? The wide selection makes it possible to find the right product for every possible preference.
- Classic office swivel chair: The classic office swivel chair has various adjustment options. It comes with a comfortable cushion or a mesh membrane, and is a reliable companion when it comes to concentrated desk work.
- Agile swivel chair: Due to their automatic weight adjustment, agile swivel chairs are suitable for workstations that are used by a number of employees. Light in design and fitted with castors, they are ideal for teamwork or for the use at home.
- Four-legged and visitor chair: Whether used in a waiting area, conference corner or canteen – the solid four-legged and visitor chairs provide comfort on every occasion. Another popular chair, besides the four-legged model, is the cantilever chair, which is used, for example, in seminar rooms.
- Bar chairs and flexible stools: It doesn't always have to be the classic seat height – it can also go higher. An ergonomic bar chair or a stool with flexible height adjustment complements team work areas and promotes more movement.
- Club chairs and lounge furniture: Sofas and lounge chairs are ideal for certain areas, such as relaxation corners or reception areas. They create a pleasant atmosphere and offer comfortable seating due to their excellent upholstery.
Staying healthy while working
Particularly in the office, people spend a major part of the day at their workplace. That is why the topic of workplace optimisation is becoming increasingly important. People often complain about headaches and back pain as well as tension in the neck and shoulders. These can be consequences of sitting for long periods of time – dynamic sitting is a much better alternative. Adjusting the office chair correctly, ensuring a healthy sitting posture and integrating movement and posture change into everyday life can help to avoid these problems.